Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Skiing in the Bogner John-T Insulated Ski Jacket means you'll be warm, dry, and in style. Bogner's ski stretch fabric is easy to move in, and highly waterproof. You can stay out in any kind of conditions without worrying about the weather. As always, this Bogner Jacket is perfectly tailored. The impeccable fit, top-notch construction, and unique details are instantly identifiable as Bogner.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 85% polyamide/15% elastane ski stretch fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 80g synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures 29"
- Inner zippered stretch placket
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Thermal reflective lining in hood for extra warmth
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner thumbhole wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- 1 sleeve, 1 chest, and 2 waist pockets on exterior hold gear
- 1 inner mesh pocket secures essentials
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- "Bogner Sports" embroidery down back