The Bogner Jelka-D jacket is Sonia Bogner’s latest interpretation in skiwear, with a Southwestern style. Silver buttons, turquoise beads, fur trim, and iconic western yoke details help create the Western look. The micro-peach fabric is powdery soft, and the goose-down insulation offers lofted warmth. But Bogner has trimmed the down so that the jacket isn't too puffy. The hemline features an under-seam shirring stitch, which creates a soft, rounded-hem finish. This jacket is elegant and simple, but you can express your individual style with the beads Bogner provides on a fine chain that can be clipped to the side seam loops and the front zip pull.
- Permanently water repellent
- Insulated with 600 fill power goose down (80% down, 20% feather)
- Natural Finn raccoon fur trim is removable
- Inner lining of antique gold polyester
- Removable hood
- Two-way front zip
- Pockets include: three outside pockets, inner security pocket, goggle pocket