Bogner Jane Insulated Ski Pant (Women's)
Forget unflattering ski pants. The Bogner Jane Insulated Ski Pant has a feminine cut that effortlessly flatters the figure. The fabric is stretch so it can fit a little closer without restricting movement. Bogner used a low-profile synthetic insulation that provides lots of warmth without making you look bulky. As always, Bogner's high-end finishes like embroideries and metal hardware make the Jane Pant completely unique.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 85% polyamide/15% elastane
- Insulation: 75g synthetic insulation
- 4-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Fleece waist lining is soft and warm against skin
- Belt included to adjust the waist
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Zippered cuffs open to fit around ski boots
- 2 zippered waist pockets, 1 back pocket
- Low-rise fit
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi, these pants in long vs reg, what's the difference of the inseam? Thanks. Zoe"
1 Answers |
Question by Zoe on 4/14/2014 - 1:55 am
"This regular inseam is 31" and the short is 29"."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/14/2014 - 11:14 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.