Bogner Ice-T Insulated Ski Pant (Men's)
- Fit: SlimxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 3/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 8/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Bogner Ice-T Ski Pants provide an ultra-sleek look and top-level functionality. They're extremely waterproof and warmly insulated, and the fabric stretches for free, comfortable movement. There's a removable waist gaiter in the Ice-T Pant that comes up higher to provide extra warmth and protection from the snow. Bogner ski pants always have a perfectly-tailored fit, and the impeccable Ice-T Pant is no exception. By providing the ultimate care in construction, Bogner ensures your ski pants will last a lifetime.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 85% polyamide/ 15% spandex fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 55g synthetic insulation
- Removable softshell high-back waist gaiter for extra warmth
- Zippered cuffs open to fit around boots
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Bogner belt included for the perfect fit
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Reflective piping and trim details
- 2 back flap pockets for extra storage
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is inseam size on regular pants?"
1 Answers |
Question by Mark on 4/17/2013 - 9:37 am
"The Inseam on regular pants is 29-31""
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/17/2013 - 1:42 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.