Bogner Husky Jacket (Men's)
The Bogner Husky Jacket is a multi-functional style for skiing. This jacket is made from technical fabrics so you wear it as a layer to ski, but it's also styled for wearing around the village. As part of Bogner's "Arctic Earth" theme, the Husky Jacket is decorated with Nordic snowflakes across the front and back. The exterior has that classic wool look, and the inside is brushed for a soft feel.
- 44% wool/ 34% polyethylene/ 17% polyamide/ 15% polyurethane fabric
- Nordic snowflake strip across front and back
- Ribbed cuffs fit closer to keep out cold air
- "Bogner" embroidery on back of neck
- Brushed inside feels soft and warm
- 2 zippered hand pockets to keep fingers warm
- Center back measures 28"
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.