Bogner Gratia-D Jacket (Women's)
Pay tribute to Jackie-O, sixties glamour, and pure fun in the Bogner Gratia-D jacket. Insulated with warm, natural down and trimmed with Finn raccoon fur, this jacket puts luxury details to work to create a fun, flirtatious look. Strong contrast comes from fabric-covered buttons and ribbon trim applied to the quilted baffles. Though this jacket is cute enough to wear around town, feel free to take it out on the mountain; it's water repellent, very warm, and includes a powder skirt to keep snow out of the jacket.
- Water repellent and breathable
- Insulated with 750 fill power goose down
- Natural Finn raccoon fur trim on the hood is dyed white for contrast, and is removable
- Inner lining of polyester is opt dot printed for a fun, youthful look
- Removable hood
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of the jacket
- Pockets include: four outside pockets and an inner sercurity pocket
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"WHAT IS THE LENGTH OF THIS JACKET?"
1 Answers |
Question by FRANCES on 10/24/2011 - 1:53 pm
"The length is 59cm."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/24/2011 - 4:45 pm
"Is the white racoon fur included in the price ?"
1 Answers |
Question by JS on 1/26/2012 - 12:04 pm
"Yes the Finn raccoon fur is included in the price."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/30/2012 - 9:18 am
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)