Bogner Gratia-D Jacket (Women's)
Pay tribute to Jackie-O, sixties glamour, and pure fun in the Bogner Gratia-D jacket. Insulated with warm, natural down and trimmed with Finn raccoon fur, this jacket puts luxury details to work to create a fun, flirtatious look. Strong contrast comes from fabric-covered buttons and ribbon trim applied to the quilted baffles. Though this jacket is cute enough to wear around town, feel free to take it out on the mountain; it's water repellent, very warm, and includes a powder skirt to keep snow out of the jacket.
- Water repellent and breathable
- Insulated with 750 fill power goose down
- Natural Finn raccoon fur trim on the hood is dyed white for contrast, and is removable
- Inner lining of polyester is opt dot printed for a fun, youthful look
- Removable hood
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of the jacket
- Pockets include: four outside pockets and an inner sercurity pocket
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"WHAT IS THE LENGTH OF THIS JACKET?"
1 Answers |
Question by FRANCES on 10/24/2011 - 1:53 pm
"The length is 59cm."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/24/2011 - 4:45 pm
"Is the white racoon fur included in the price ?"
1 Answers |
Question by JS on 1/26/2012 - 12:04 pm
"Yes the Finn raccoon fur is included in the price."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/30/2012 - 9:18 am