The Bogner Kira Jacket is a lightly-insulated layer that's great for the spring apres-ski scene or a brisk round of golf. The body is quilted with a water-repellent, ripstop fabric, and there are stretch panels under the arms. These panels make it easy to move freely and also allow the fit to be close to the body and feminine. Bogner always creates completely unique pieces, and the Kira Jacket is no exception. Bold fabrics and intricate details make this an exceptional style.
- 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- 100% polyester outer material
- 88% polyester/ 12% elastane stretch panels
- 100% polyester mesh lining
- 60g synthetic insulation for warmth
- Adjustable collar pulls in around the neck for extra warmth
- Stretch underarm panels for freedom of movement
- Two zippered front pockets for keeping hands warm
- Center back measures 25"