For a down jacket, the Bogner Fire + Ice Sale-DP Jacket is incredibly sexy and slim. The quilting is done in a downward chevron pattern that elongates your frame and accents your shape. The quilting also helps keep the down spread evenly throughout the jacket. The Sale-DP Coat is incredibly warm and it's water-resistant so you can wear it skiing. This Bogner Fire + Ice Jacket is cut and constructed by Bogner, and it has the incredible attention to detail that you can only get from a true fashion house. You'll feel the luxury in every detail, from the sleek fabric to the silky real-fur trim.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: Down insulation (80% down/ 20% feathers)
- DWR finish sheds water off the fabric surface
- Removable 100% Finn Raccoon fur hood trim
- Powder skirt to keep snow out of layers
- Zippered waist pockets and arm pocket hold gear
- Knit inner cuffs fit around wrists to keep cold air out
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
I love to wear this jacket on the mountain and it has ample pockets for my tech gadgets. The fur is removable as well as the hood. Warmth factor is definitely 10/10. Great coat for tall women; long sleeves and fitted body.
I bought the jacket to use on a recent ski trip out west. While it looks very sharp, it is not functional for serious skiing. The zip is hard to manipulate; often catches surrounding cloth. The snap-closures down the front and over the wrists instead of velcro mean you have to take your gloves off to close. And there are no pit-zips to 'air out'.
I purchase chalk I absolutely love this jacket. It's light and warm. Great quality.
Looking forward buying a longer version of this jacket :)