Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The Piz-D Jacket is decorated with Mountain Classic and Ski Patrol themed embroideries on the chest.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide 2-way stretch fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyamide fabric
- Insulation: 600-fill down insulation (80% down/20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 28 1/2"
- Windproof fabric to keep out cold gusts
- Stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Arm vents open to release excess heat
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Lycra thumbhole wrist gaiters keep cold air out of sleeves
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- 2 sleeve, 2 chest, and 2 hand pockets on exterior hold gear
- 1 zippered and 1 mesh inside pockets secure essentials
- Reflective piping on hood
- Ski Patrol and Mountain Classic theme embroideries on chest