Bogner Fire + Ice Nila-D Down Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Bogner Fire + Ice Nila-D Down Ski Jacket provides reliable waterproof protection, maximum warmth, and timeless appeal. The clean, sleek design will never go out of style, and the perfect tailoring will be flattering and feminine. Since the Nila-D is a down ski jacket it is one of the warmest coats you can get. You can stay out in blizzard conditions, frigid wind, or blue skies and be comfy the whole way.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester 2-way ski stretch fabric
- Insulation: 600-fill down insulation (80% down/20% feathers
- Length: Center back measures 25"
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Attached powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Lycra thumbhole wrist gaiters keep cold air out of sleeves
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- 1 sleeve, 1 rear, and 2 zippered hand pockets hold items
- 1 mesh and 1 zippered interior pockets secure essentials
- Quilted side panels
- Reflective F+I logo patch on sleeve