Bogner Fire + Ice Nik Insulated Ski Pant (Men's)
When you have the Bogner Fire + Ice Nik Insulated Ski Pant, you're set for a very long time. The Nik Pant has top-notch fabrics and a quality construction that's unsurpassed. This men's pant is reliable waterproof, warmly insulated, and cut from stretch fabric that's exceptionally comfortable. The cut is slightly slimmer than normal, and it's perfectly tailored to look crisp and clean.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide 2-way stretch fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 60g synthetic insulation
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Fleece lining in waist and seat for extra warmth and soft feel
- Slightly higher back for extra protection from cold air
- Stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Zippered cuffs open to fit around boots
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- 2 front zippered pockets, 1 back reach-in pocket
- Scuff guards prevent cuffs from shredding
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"For the 34" mens pant size, what is the inseam measurement for the "short" length?"
1 Answers |
Question by acSLVR16 on 2/19/2014 - 2:55 pm
"The inseam is 31 inches. "
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/19/2014 - 4:35 pm
"I am interested in the size 38 for my husband in short length. Can you give me the inseam lenth and also is a 38 equal to a size Large?"
1 Answers |
Question by snowbunny on 3/2/2014 - 4:20 pm
"A 38 is a size medium. The inseam is 33 inches long. "
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/3/2014 - 3:08 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.