- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 84% polyamide/ 16% polyurethane stretch fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyamide lining
- Insulation: 60g polyfill insulation
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- 4-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Zippered cuffs open to fit around boots
- Two zippered pockets hold items
- Brushed inner waist feels soft against skin
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
These are great Bogner ski pants, they have a high quality fabric and flattering styling. I needed an off white color and chalk was ideal color. The length was great as I am tall-athletic build and have a difficult time finding pants long enough. The fit in the legs and back side were flattering/comfortable- not too tight. I ordered a size up from what I usually would as they are European sizing. My only issue is the waist (these ride lower on hips) was a bit large and there is no way to cinch it in other than a belt as there are belt loops. I had the waist taken in by a tailor as I couldn't find any other pants in the off white color that I liked as well and they are fine. The waist issue may not be the same issue with everyone. I am 5/11 with a 30'' waist. I ordered a 12 with the long inseam and I would usually get a 10.
Love the off white color and the overall look. Not as form fitting as I would have liked.
These pants are slightly large in the waist. They are truer to size than I expected, but hopefully a belt will do it. I will be wearing them next week in salt lake...they seem like they will be very warm.