The Bogner Fire + Ice Leony-D Jacket is a very warm down jacket, and yet very cute too. Because of the way it's quilted, it actually fits close and flatters your figure instead of puffing you up. Fire + Ice put ruching at the sides to help create that great silhouette and also to allow for greater freedom of movement. The fabric on the Leony-D Jacket is water-resistant, so it will protect you from snow. Whether you pair this jacket with skinny jeans and boots or even your ski pants, you'll be warm and well-styled for winter.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellent / Breathable
- Shell Material: Durable 100% polyamide ski taffeta fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: Down insulation (80 % down/ 20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 23.5"
- Side cigarette quilting to enhance the fit
- Bold contrast-color striping
- Two chest pockets and two zippered hand pockets
- Emergency hood in the collar for bad weather
- 2-way zipper for convenience
- Internal net pocket for holding gear
- Snap-away powder skirt to prevent snow from coming up inside