Bogner Fire + Ice Latisha Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Bogner Fire + Ice Latisha Insulated Ski Jacket is made with one of the coolest fabrics out there. This jacket looks like wool, but is still highly waterproof and perfectly appropriate for skiing. If you look closely you can see all the intricate seam work in the Latisha Jacket. This creates a flattering fit and fantastic silhouette. For extra coziness there's a faux-fur lining around the collar, and a real fur trim around the hood.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 50% polyester/50% polyamide Ski Tech "Wool" fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: 120g synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures: 25.5"
- Fully seam sealed to lock out moisture
- Inner fleece wrist gaiters keep cold air out of sleeves
- Adjustable cuff fits around gloves to keep out snow
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Removable real coyote fur trim around hood
- Plush Italian faux-fur lining at collar feels soft against skin
- 2 hand, 1 left sleeve, and 1 back zippered pockets hold gear
- 1 mesh and 1 inside zippered
- Floral embroidery on left sleeve and lower back hem
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.