Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Bogner Fire + Ice Georgia Insulated Ski Jacket's sleek, sporty design will never go out of style. Since it's made by Fire + Ice, it will last forever too. The Georgia Jacket is made with high-end 4-way stretch fabric that's perfectly shaped to flatter your figure. The construction is beautiful, complete with gorgeous tailoring and thoughtful features. It's not all about fashion, though; the Georgia Jacket is fit for skiing. The fabric is reliably waterproof and there's a versatile insulation that's great across a wide range of conditions.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 8K Breathable
- Shell Material: 85% polyester/15% elastane 4-way stretch fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 90g synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures 26 ¼"
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping through seams
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Lycra wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Silver emergency hood rolls into collar when not in use
- 2 hand, 1 left sleeve, 1 back pockets on exterior hold items
- 1 zippered and 1 mesh interior pockets secure essentials
- Reflective logo patch on left sleeve
- Fleece collar lining feels soft against skin
- Zippered wrist cuffs open to fit around gloves
- Asymmetric center zipper stays out of the way
- Second collar zipper opens to create more room
- Inner wind placket prevents cold air from coming through zipper