Bogner Fire + Ice Denny Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Bogner Fire + Ice Denny Insulated Ski Jacket blends the chic look of wool with the function of traditional ski fabrics. Fire + Ice's "ski wool" fabric looks like wool, but is waterproof for skiing. This jacket has a slightly longer length that provides more coverage and a sophisticated look. A synthetic insulation provides lots of warmth, and loads of convenient features give you all the function you need.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 50% polyester/50% polyamide ski-tech "wool" fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 120g synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures 29.5"
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping through seams
- Side torso vents open to release excess heat
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Lycra thumbhole wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- 2 hand, 1 chest, 1 left sleeve, 1 back pockets on exterior hold items
- Waterproof pocket zippers keep contents dry
- 1 mesh and 1 zippered interior pocket secure essentials
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Longer length back for extra coverage
- Mini visor on hood to keep snow out of eyes
- Reflective skier embroidery on left sleeve
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Sorry what is size 46 's measurements ? "
1 Answers |
Question by ZOE on 12/13/2013 - 1:35 am
"The chest measurement is 43 - 44.5 inches & the waist is 39 - 41.5 inches. http://shop-us.bogner.com/size-chart-footer/#men "
Answer by Liz (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/13/2013 - 2:30 pm
"Could you please explain how to chose appropriate size for ski jacket bogner? It doesnâ€™t have the traditional measure as M, L, Xl. Iâ€™m looking for L. Thanks."
1 Answers |
Question by Alexo on 2/16/2014 - 5:44 pm
"If you look at the size chart that we have provided, it has all of the measurements listed there for you so that you can find the best size based off of your measurements. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/17/2014 - 4:28 pm
"The size chart links to a womens size matrix. Can you give me a better idea of the fit on the 44 mens? I probably need a 42 but wanted to see if tne 44 could work - thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Mike Kassinger on 7/22/2014 - 8:06 pm
"We do apologize for that! A men's size 44 would have a chest of 41.5-43" and a waist of 37-39". It is considered an XL. I hope that helps!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/23/2014 - 9:10 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.