Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Bogner Fire + Ice Clea Insulated Ski Jacket is a cross between sporty and sleek. The clean lines provide timeless style, and an adjustable waist belt lets you cinch the silhouette for feminine appeal. The Clea Jacket is technical too; it's reliably waterproof and warmly insulated.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester 2-way ski stretch fabric
- Insulation: 120g synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures 26"
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Lycra thumbhole wrist gaiters keep cold air out of sleeves
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Fleece-lined hood for extra warmth
- 2-way main zipper for easy venting
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- 1 sleeve, 1 back, 2 hand, & 2 chest pockets on exterior hold items
- 1 mesh and 1 zippered interior pockets secure essentials
- Diamond quilting details on shoulder
- Adjustable wrists fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Adjustable belt cinches the waist