Bogner Fire + Ice Annie-D Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: Slim
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 10/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 2/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Bogner Fire + Ice Annie-D Jacket is the ultimate stylish down coat. The long length comes down to the thighs, offering tons of warmth and a great silhouette. The quilted construction is designed specifically to be slimming through the midsection, and it keeps the insulation evenly spread for maximum warming. The Annie-D Jacket is water-repellent for practical protection, and it's lined in ski taffeta so it slips effortlessly over your other layers.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellent
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide exterior fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester ski taffeta lining
- Insulation: Warm down insulation (80% down/ 20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 37"
- Tighter quilting through mid section for feminine shape
- Snap-off hood for weather protection
- 2 zippered hand pockets keep fingers snug
- Inner zippered pocket at chest for securing items
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.