Bogner Eric-D Down Ski Jacket (Men's)
Instead of hiding from cold weather, celebrate it with the Bogner Eric-D Down Ski Jacket. This jacket is decorated with Arctic Expedition-themed embroideries, and it has all the technical cred to keep you comfy in harsh weather. Down insulation is as warm as it gets, and Bogner uses a high-quality down that won't poke you or end up lumpy. This jacket is perfectly tailored and finished with the high-end materials you'd expect, like suede trims and metal hardware.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 8K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide oxford fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 660-fill goose down insulation (80% down/20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 30"
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Inner knit wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- 1 sleeve, 3 chest, and 2 waist pockets on exterior hold gear
- 1 inner mesh and 1 zippered pockets secure essentials
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Suede details at zippers
- Colored grosgrain ribbon down back
- Bogner Arctic Earth embroideries all over