Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The Bogner Eric-D Down Ski Jacket is ready for an Alaskan expedition both in style and performance. This coat is down-insulated so it provides the most warmth you can get. Bogner only uses the highest quality down, so your jacket will last as long as you want it to. The Eric-D is also extremely waterproof, so riding in a blizzard won't be a problem. Bogner used the best fabric available; it's ripstop and has a slight sheen. The cut is perfect and the details are intricate. Alaskan-themed embroideries adorn the front and metal hardware completes the look.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 89% polyamide/10% polyurethane/1% aluminum
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 660-fill goose down (80% down/20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 30"
- Fabric has a slight sheen due to aluminum coating
- Ripstop fabric resists tearing
- Attached powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Knit inner wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Alaska Expedition-themed embroideries on chest and left sleeve
- Metal hardware and suede trimmings
- Snap flap over zipper to keep out wind
- 2 zippered hand pockets, 2 zippered chest pockets, 1 flap pocket, and 1 sleeve pocket on exterior
- 2 internal pockets, one reach-in and one zippered
- Insulated collar for extra warmth around the neck