SALE: $289.99 - $399.99
Quick SpecsMore Info
- Waterproofing: 2/10
- Fit: Relaxed
- Warmth: 3/10
1 - 4: Great for dry to light snow, offers limited protection, great for everyday wear.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
The Bogner Emilia Ski Pants are classic stretch ski pants with better fit and fabric. Bogner used Schoeller softshell, which is some of the best softshell fabric you can get. Schoeller has an acrylic coating between the layers that actively repels wind and water. The ergonomic fit and stretch fabric will make movement easy and unrestricted. The form-fitting design will give you incomparable style. Frankly, the Bogner Emilia Pants are so flattering you probably won't need to change before heading into town for apres-ski.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant / Breathable
- Shell Material: 49% polyester/30% polyamide/12%polyurethane/9% elastane Schoeller softshell fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fleece lining
- Insulation: Fleece lining
- Stretch fabric for lots of freedom to move
- Acrylic coating between layers repels water and wind
- Zippered cuffs open in the back to fit around ski boots
- Ergonomic knees offer natural fit and comfortable movement
- Bogner embroidery detail on lower leg
Questions and Answers
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Bogner Emilia 2 Softshell Ski Pant Women's, Black, 4:
These Bogner pants are very comfortable and have a very flattering cut - allowing for ease of movement and no discomfort. I purchased these in my regular size (large) they are cut true to size. I like the feminine cut and they are also very warm