This water-resistant fabric is actually made with wool, has a slight sheen to it, and is backed with a soft lining.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant / Breathable
- Material: Stretchy Wool blend soft shell material
- Lining: Warm brushed backing
- Insulation: Shell-only for enhanced fit and breathability
- Fit: Close to the body
- Stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- In-the-boot style with stirrups
- Acrylic between surface and fabric keeps out the snow and wind
- Brushed lining feels soft and adds warmth
- Center front seam detail lengthens the look
- Fabric has a sheen for unique look
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I used a pair of these Bogner Elaine ski pants on my last ski trip to Colorado. With a pair of long thermals underneath, these pants performed well on the slopes. Afterwards without having to change into something more comfortable because they already are, I went as is with only having to switch from snowboard boots to casual. I even used them on a trail hike a day later.
They are form-fitting but not so far as to feel like a pair of running tights. Aside from functionality, these slacks are great for Apres Ski, definitely.
Btw, while on my trail hike, I accidentally slid and fell. Luckily, I was not hurt but I was afraid I damaged these expensive pair of pants. Amazingly, not even a scratch appeared on the surface where I slid. Just dust off the dirt and it was like brand new. If you're considering, I highly recommend a pair. It's worth the price, too!