Bogner Davos-T Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Bogner Davos-T Insulated Ski Jacket has Bogner's classic sporty style. This coat has tons of reflective materials on it, along the zippers and on the embroideries. The Davos-T Jacket also has an inner placket that zips separately from the main zipper. This allows you to open the coat for venting without leaving the sides flapping. The Davos-T Jacket is highly technical, with excellent waterproofing and warm insulation.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 85% polyamide/15% elastane ski stretch fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester mesh lining
- Insulation: 80g synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures 30"
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Removable inner zippered placket
- Stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Fleece hood lining for extra warmth and soft feel
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner thumbhole wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- 1 sleeve, 1 chest, and 2 waist pockets on exterior hold gear
- 1 inner mesh pocket secures essentials
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Reflective trim on sleeves and along zippers
- Reflective Bogner Team embroideries all over
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Which fur hood trim matches the Davos-T Jacket - I have just bought this jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by PHILLIP JAMES KNOWLES on 8/6/2014 - 8:25 am
"This jacket has 10 snaps so you would need the Bogner Real Fur 2 Hood Trim! "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/6/2014 - 11:37 am
"What is the difference between the Aspen T and the Davos T mens jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by David on 9/2/2014 - 2:39 pm
"In terms of main technical features, they are both very similar. They both have the same level of waterproofing, insulation, fabric, etc. The Aspen however, is much more basic in terms of style and therefore cost less to produce which is why it is a lower priced jacket. This Devos has a lot more detail in it (which costs more to waterproof all of those various seams) and therefore the price is higher. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/2/2014 - 4:57 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.