Bogner Dagur-D Down Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Bogner Dagur-D Ski Jacket has an unique silver fabric and popular puffy style. It's insulated with the best quality down so you stay absolutely warm in cold weather and so feathers never poke through. This coat is also extremely waterproof so you can wear it skiing without any problems. Bogner jackets always have an amazing fit that seems like it's perfectly tailored to your body. Arctic Earth-themed embroideries adorn the outside of the Dagur-D Jacket, and it's trimmed in top-quality metal hardware.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 89% polyamide/ 10% polyurethane/ 1% aluminum fabric</li>
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: 600-fill down insulation (80% down/ 20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 30"
- Removable hood to keep your head dry
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Inner ribbed collar and cuffs for extra warmth
- 2 zippered waist pockets and 1 chest flap pocket
- Inner mesh pocket, zippered pocket, and flap pocket
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What does the back of this jacket look like?"
1 Answers |
Question by Tracy Nowell on 10/25/2012 - 10:36 am
""If you look underneath the main picture, we have many other photos of the jacket posted. You can even scroll to the right to see even more photos in that photo line. A picture of the back of the jacket is in the photo line. ""
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/25/2012 - 3:30 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.