Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The Bogner Dagur-D Ski Jacket is quilted and a little longer to give it that classic "down jacket" look. Bogner uses the best quality down to keep you extremely warm without all those little feathers poking through. The Dagur-D Jacket is also highly waterproof and breathable. The theme of this jacket is Arctic Earth. It's adorned with embroideries on the chest and sleeves, as well as on the back of the hood. Bogner's fits are always amazing, and this jacket is no exception. The modern down-jacket style makes the Dagur-D just as great in town as it is on the mountain.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide ripstop fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester taffeta lining
- Insulation: Down insulation (80% down / 20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 30"
- Arctic Earth-themed embroideries on chest and sleeves
- Dragon-themed embroidery on hood
- Metal zipper and hardware details
- Bogner arctic embroidery on inside lining
- One flap and one zippered chest pocket for easy access to essentials
- Tricot-lined hand pockets to keep fingers warm
- Left lower sleeve pocket for stowing small items
- Inside mesh pocket, zippered pocket, and cell-phone pocket
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Ribbed inner cuffs fit close for extra warmth