Bogner Bronco Insulated Ski Pant (Men's)
The Bogner Bronco Ski Pant redefines the waterproof ski pant. Made with denim fabric in the classic, relaxed 5-pocket style, the Bronco pant is very comfortable and very cool. Bogner gave these ski jeans warm synthetic insulation, reliable waterproofing, and practical cargo pockets. With Bogner's fantastically-engineered relaxed fit, they've hit every item on your wish list.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: 78% polyamide/ 22% polyester ski denim fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 75g fiberfill insulation
- True denim fabric and 5-pocket style for "jeans" look
- Multiple zippered cargo pockets store gear
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of boots
- Woven twill belt to customize the fit
- More relaxed fit
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this Bogner Bronco ski pant runs true to size, slimmer? I am 33 waist/height 6', 198lbs. size 36 might be to be big for me?"
1 Answers |
Question by tony on 3/14/2013 - 8:21 am
"You would probably be better in a size 34. The brand can run small, but 36 might be too big for your 33" waist. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/14/2013 - 9:38 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.