Bogner Bosco-D Down Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Bogner Bosco-D Ski Jacket is a simple and very stylish option from one of the top names in ski wear. This coat uses multiple pockets, metal hardware, and sleek fabric to give it its unique look, but it's technical too. The Bosco-D Jacket is warmly-insulated with down, and the fabric is waterproof so you can ski in confidence. No one puts as much care and detail into their construction as Bogner; the top-notch quality and materials ensure your new coat will last a lifetime.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 8K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide shell fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 750-fill white goose down insulation (80% down/ 20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 31"
- Removable heat-reflective hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Star embroidery on back of hood
- Ribbed inner sleeve cuffs fit close to keep out cold air
- 2 hand, 2 chest, 1 bicep, and 1 lower sleeve pockets to hold items
- Inside zipper and mesh pockets for secure storage
- Custom embroidered lining