Bogner Bosco-D Down Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Bogner Bosco-D Ski Jacket is a simple and very stylish option from one of the top names in ski wear. This coat uses multiple pockets, metal hardware, and sleek fabric to give it its unique look, but it's technical too. The Bosco-D Jacket is warmly-insulated with down, and the fabric is waterproof so you can ski in confidence. No one puts as much care and detail into their construction as Bogner; the top-notch quality and materials ensure your new coat will last a lifetime.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 8K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide shell fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 750-fill white goose down insulation (80% down/ 20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 31"
- Removable heat-reflective hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Star embroidery on back of hood
- Ribbed inner sleeve cuffs fit close to keep out cold air
- 2 hand, 2 chest, 1 bicep, and 1 lower sleeve pockets to hold items
- Inside zipper and mesh pockets for secure storage
- Custom embroidered lining
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Which bogner jacket is cut the longest. Trying to purchase gift for 6ft 8" guy"
1 Answers |
Question by Jill Furgurson on 12/1/2012 - 7:15 pm
"This jacket is one of their longer length jackets. You should also check out the Bogner Lech-D Down Ski Jacket. They are both 31" for a size 40. The length will go up slightly with larger sizes. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/2/2012 - 2:13 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.