Bogner Bosco-D Down Ski Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: SlimxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 10/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Bogner Bosco-D Ski Jacket is a simple and very stylish option from one of the top names in ski wear. This coat uses multiple pockets, metal hardware, and sleek fabric to give it its unique look, but it's technical too. The Bosco-D Jacket is warmly-insulated with down, and the fabric is waterproof so you can ski in confidence. No one puts as much care and detail into their construction as Bogner; the top-notch quality and materials ensure your new coat will last a lifetime.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 8K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide shell fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 750-fill white goose down insulation (80% down/ 20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 31"
- Removable heat-reflective hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Star embroidery on back of hood
- Ribbed inner sleeve cuffs fit close to keep out cold air
- 2 hand, 2 chest, 1 bicep, and 1 lower sleeve pockets to hold items
- Inside zipper and mesh pockets for secure storage
- Custom embroidered lining
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Which bogner jacket is cut the longest. Trying to purchase gift for 6ft 8" guy"
1 Answers |
Question by Jill Furgurson on 12/1/2012 - 7:15 pm
"This jacket is one of their longer length jackets. You should also check out the Bogner Lech-D Down Ski Jacket. They are both 31" for a size 40. The length will go up slightly with larger sizes. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/2/2012 - 2:13 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.