Bogner Bergen-T Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
Top-notch technical performance doesn't have to be boring, and the Bogner Bergen-T Ski Jacket proves it. The Bergen has all of the top technical ratings you expect like 20K Waterproofing and 20K Breathability, but it also has unique designs like sporty piping, reflective tape details, and a Nordic-themed design on the back. The cut is tapered to fit a little closer, but stretch fabric goes to work ensuring you'll never feel restricted or uncomfortable.
- 20K Waterproofing / 20K Breathability
- 55g Insulation for warmth
- Techno stretch twill fabric for excellent movement
- Fully seam sealed to lock out moisture
- Sporty, tapered fit
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Wrist gaiters fit inside your gloves to seal out cold air
- 2-way waterproof zipper
- mp3 and goggle pockets safely store gear
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Reflective tape and Norsk-themed design
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Which size is USA L size? I wearing M or L size(182cm, 75kg)"
1 Answers |
Question by alissio on 1/12/2011 - 10:28 am
"These sizes have been converted to USA chest jacket sizes. A large would be a 42."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/29/2011 - 10:40 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.