Bogner Benito-D Down Ski Jacket (Men's)
When you put on the Bogner Benito-D Down Ski Jacket, you'll be shocked at how light this coat is, especially considering how warm it is. The ripstop material is what makes it lightweight, and it also adds a bunch of durability. You can duck through the trees in the Benito Jacket, and the ripstop will prevent a little snag from becoming a giant tear. Bogner's quality is evident in every detail, from the flawless tailoring to the careful embroideries. The Benito Jacket is also one of their most waterproof jackets, so even though it looks fantastic it's fully functional too.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide ripstop material
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 660-fill goose down insulation (80% down/20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 30 Â¾"
- Ripstop fabric is light and resists tearing
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Knit inner wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- 2 hand, 1 left chest, 1 left sleeve pockets hold gear
- 1 zippered pocket and 1 mesh pocket inside for secure storage
- Bogner Sport embroidery on back of hood
- Compatible with Real Fur 2 Hood Trim (sold separately)