Bogner Bella 2 Insulated Ski Pant (Girls')
The Bogner Bella 2 Ski Pant fits like her favorite pair of jeans; incredibly comfortable and cute. These girls' ski pants have tons of detail work like intricate top stitching, metal hardware, and a lower cuff pocket, and they're beautifully and durably made to last through multiple seasons and hand-downs to the little sister. Bogner knows that it's not entirely a fashion show out there though, kids need performance too. The Bella Pant's 10K waterproof fabric and extra insulation will ensure a warm, dry, and happy little girl.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide soft gabardine twill fabric
- Lining Material: Breathable taffeta lining
- Insulation: 100g fiberfill insulation
- Cut like jeans to be cute and comfortable
- Articulated knee for unrestricted movement
- Boot gaiter fits around boot to keep out snow
- Fleece lined down to thigh for extra warmth and coziness
- Back zipper on cuff to fit around ski boot
- Adjustable waist on size M and ML for the perfect fit
- Top stitching accents and metal hardware
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"what is the difference in the bella and vala, other than color? is the bella warmer?"
1 Answers |
Question by mom in nyc on 12/29/2011 - 8:51 pm
"The Bogner Bella 2 Insulated Ski Pant has a slightly higher breathability rating, is not as fitted and has 100g fiberfill insulation. It was made to handle abrasion a bit better than the Bogner Vala Ski Pant. The Bella 2 is warmer than the Vala Pant."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/30/2011 - 8:56 am
"Would size ?L fit (height - 60-62)? Will the size ??L be available any time soon? "
1 Answers |
Question by Julie on 6/10/2012 - 5:50 am
"A size large will fit a girl around 53-55 inches tall. Unfortunately, we will not be restocking at this time. We are gearing up for the new 2013 line! We do have a XL available which should fit better. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/11/2012 - 10:03 am
"What is the waist size and inside seam? Would it be similar to us woman size 4 or italian size 38?"
1 Answers |
Question by Judy Hill on 6/10/2012 - 6:55 am
"This is a children's size which run very small in Bogner. An XL is about 27" waist and the inseam is about 26"."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/11/2012 - 10:07 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.