The Bogner Bara-D jacket is a down jacket with a bold design you can wear all winter long for casual street wear or on the slopes. To keep things interesting, the Bara-D reverses to a black-and-white gingham check jacket trimmed with twill tape and small embroidery accents. Warm, soft goose down offers lightweight insulation, and the coat is also waterproof and breathable. This is a feminine, fun jacket ready for anything.
- Waterproof (10,000 mm) and breathable (10,000 gr)
- Insulated with 600 fill power down (80% down, 20% feather)
- Reversible construction gives you two jackets in one
- Inner reversible fabric is water repellent
- Fixed hood
- Two-way front zip
- Pockets include: seven outside pockets, four inner pockets