Bogner Ayila-DI Jacket (Women's)
The Bogner Ayila-DI jacket is Bognerâ€™s finest in haute couture skiwear, and is the line's most glamorous and creative this season. The eclectic ethnic look is created from hand embroidery, semi-precious stones of turquoise and mother of pearl, and a cowrie shell motif on the back. Iconic peace signs are carefully hand beaded and stitched to the upper left sleeve pocket. Silk-thread details in a floral pattern embellish the complete-surface design. The outer fabric is water repellent and Panneaux printed with a dramatic color gradient. Lined with a leopard-printed interior as an accent, the look is definitely bohemian. Insulated with goose down, this jacket is very warm. The fit is closer to the body, creating a curved and feminine shape.
- Water repellent outer fabric
- Insulated with 100% goose down with 750 fill power
- A detachable powder skirt keeps snow out of the jacket when the snow is deep, but is removable when you're not on the snow
- Inner fabric is leopard printed
- Removable hood lets you change the look with your mood or the weather
- Hand-embroidered with semi-precious stones, including turquoise and mother of pearl
- Panneaux printed
- Pockets include: five outside pockets, one inner pocket, and one goggle pocket
- Hand-beaded peace signs are stitched to upper-left sleeve pocket
- Limited-production article
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.