Bogner Aspen-T Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
Sporty and sleek, the Bogner Aspen-T Insulated Ski Jacket will always be in style. Bogner used their ski stretch fabric which provides better range of movement than traditional nylon. The lining fabric is silky, so it will slide easily over your layers underneath. The Aspen-T Jacket is one of Bogner's most waterproof coats, with a 20K rating and fully taped seams. Reflective trims and Bogner Team embroideries make this jacket truly unique.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 85% polyamide/15% elastane ski stretch fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 80g synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures 31 Â¾"
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Thermal reflective hood lining for extra warmth
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner thumbhole wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Stretch powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- 1 sleeve, 1 chest, and 2 waist pockets on exterior hold gear
- 1 inner mesh and 1 inner zippered pockets secure essentials
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Reflective trim along hood, sleeves, and zippers
- Same-color "Bogner" embroidery down center back
- Compatible with Nuara 2 Real Fur Hood Trim (sold separately)
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"HI, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THE COLOR INSIDE THE BOGNER ASPEN T INSULTAED JACKET IN OFF WHITE IS DARK BLUE OR BLACK THANKS"
1 Answers |
Question by Sofia Tawil on 12/30/2013 - 2:01 pm
"This fantastic jacket is mostly white on the inside. It does have some navy detailing around the main zipper flap and on the powder skirt."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/30/2013 - 2:15 pm
" help with size, US 38 is that EURO 48 or something other? thank you"
1 Answers |
Question by Boris on 6/12/2014 - 4:14 am
"Yes, size US 38 is equivalent to a size 48 in European sizing."
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/12/2014 - 9:50 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.