Bogner Arnar-T Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Bogner Arnar-T Insulated Ski Jacket is a celebration of the Arctic experience. This coat has clean lines embellished with Arctic Expedition-themed embroideries. It's not just for looks though, this is a highly technical ski jacket. With warm insulation and a 20K waterproof rating, the Arnar-T is prepared for the most extreme skiing. Nothing fits as well as a Bogner jacket, and you'll be able to tell as soon as you put it on. The fabric stretches in every direction so you can move freely, and every single element is built with the utmost care.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 85% polyester/ 15% elastane fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: 80g synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures 28 1/4"
- 4-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Removable hood to keep your head dry
- Heat-reflective hood lining for extra warmth
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Inner lycra cuffs keep cold air out of sleeves
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- 2 zippered waist and 2 zippered chest pockets
- Lower left sleeve pocket for easy access to essentials
- Inner zippered pocket, mesh pocket, and flap pocket