Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
1 - 4: Great for dry to light snow, offers limited protection, great for everyday wear.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
When you're wearing the Bogner Annica-D Coat you'll wish winter never ended. This is a gorgeous, box-quilted down jacket that comes all the way down to just above the knee. The fabric has a slight sheen to it that makes it all the more special. A narrower quilt down the sides offers room to stretch so you can move comfortably. The Annica-D Jacket is topped off with the silkiest Finn Raccoon fur that trims the hood in festive style. This coat does run a tad big, so if you like things to fit close consider ordering down a size.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant / Windproof
- Shell Material: 89% polyamide/ 10% polyurethane/ 1% aluminum
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 660-fill down insulation (80% down/ 20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 35"
- Iridescent sheen to the fabric
- Removable real Finn Raccoon fur hood trim
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Box quilt design keeps insulation evenly spread
- Stretch side quilting for freedom of movement
- Zippered cuffs open to fit around gloves
- Inner rib knit cuffs fit close to keep out cold air
- Black suede trimming around zippers
- 2 zippered waist pockets and 1 zippered chest pocket
- Inside zippered pocket to securely stow items
- Bogner embroidery on liner