Bogner Anka ski pants are constructed from exclusive European fabric. Ratti designed the fabric especially for Bogner, achieving the paisley design with eleven separate color applications on a water-repellent nylon fabric. Bogner has tailored the unique fabric in a slim jean fit with a fashionable low rise. But they're also fully lined and insulated to keep you warm, and a snow cuff keeps snow and cold wind out of the pants. Fashion meets function.
- Insulated with polyester (75 g)
- Fashion oxford fabric is woven on a silk loom for the highest-quality finish
- Powder cuffs keep snow out of the pants
- Embroidery details on the back upper pocket feature a peace sign
- Lower-leg embroiders include paisley and Native American motifs
- Six pockets (some with zippered closures)
- Jean fit with slim-line tailoring