Bogner Anisa-D Down Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Bogner Anisa-D Down Ski Jacket is the very definition of stand-out style. The bright color pops against the snow, and there are intricate embroideries and even Swarovski crystals to catch the eye. The fabric is silky and satiny, but still plenty waterproof for serious skiing. The warm down insulation is literally the best quality available; it's made completely of the plushest, softest down with absolutely no feathers. For that extra touch of luxury, Bogner gave the Anisa-D Jacket a silky-soft real fur trim around the hood.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 65% polyamide/35% polyurethane ski satin fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 750-fill goose down insulation (100% down/0% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 23 Â¾"
- Wind-repellent fabric blocks cold gusts
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Knit inner wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Removable Finn raccoon fur trim around hood
- 2 hand, 2 flap, 2 chest, and 2 sleeve pockets on exterior hold gear
- 1 interior pocket secures essentials
- Leopard print hood lining
- Rose embroidery on lower sleeves
- Large rose embroidery on back with Swarovski crystal details
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does it run small or actual size? I normally wear size 4 or 6 and what size do you recommand for this jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by cappy on 2/1/2014 - 9:12 pm
"The Bogner brand can tend to run small, however this is a relaxed fit on this jacket. A size 4 is for someone with a chest of 31.5-33" and size 6 is for someone with a chest measurement of 33-34.5"."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/3/2014 - 2:49 pm
"Good afternoon. This model is sold with fur trim Hoodfur2?"
1 Answers |
Question by LYUDMILA FLYAZHNIKOVA on 2/5/2014 - 2:35 am
"Yes, this model of the jacket does feature a fur trim. "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/5/2014 - 4:48 pm
"Can I return this jacket if it doesn't fit? I'm having a tough time deciding between the size 8 or 10. Thanks. "
1 Answers |
Question by Ann on 4/11/2014 - 7:44 am
"I would recommend using the sizing chart to assist you in picking a size. These do run true to the sizing chart. Of course you can return it if it does not work for you!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/11/2014 - 8:38 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.