Bogner Anela-D Down Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Bogner Anela-D Ski Jacket has beautiful taffeta fabric and delicate Asian-floral embroideries. The embroideries cover the front, the sleeve cuffs, the shoulders and the back hem, creating an intricate, high-end look. The Anela-D Jacket is down-insulated so it's very warm, and the fabric is waterproof so you can wear it in the snow without worrying. Bogner ski wear is beautifully constructed with the best materials and design, so your jacket will fit like a dream and last a lifetime.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 660-fill white goose down insulation (80% down/ 20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 24.5"
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Ribbed inner cuffs fit close to keep out cold air
- Drawstring adjustable hood for weather protection
- Removable Finn raccoon fur trim around hood
- Inner zippered pocket securely holds gear
- 2 zippered hand pockets and 1 lower sleeve pocket hold gear
- Asian floral embroideries down chest, along hem, and sleeves
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this coat actually warm? Is it good to -40F? "
1 Answers |
Question by Susan from NH on 12/10/2012 - 8:59 pm
"This coat is very warm! It had down insulation that will keep you nice and toasty!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/11/2012 - 8:42 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.