Bogner Amarok-T Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 6/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 9/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Bogner Amarok-T Ski Jacket has a clean style and top-level performance. It's made with the best quality fabric that stretches in every direction so you can move freely. The fabric is also incredibly waterproof, and the seams are taped so no moisture seeps in. The Armorak is insulated with a low-profile synthetic that keeps you warm without compromising its incredible Bogner fit. The theme of the Amarok-T Jacket is Arctic Earth and it's adorned with custom embroideries that you'll never see anywhere else.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 85% polyester / 15% elastane fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: 55g synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures 30"
- 4-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Removable hood to keep your head dry
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- 2 zippered hand and 2 zippered chest pockets
- Inside mesh pocket and zippered pocket
- Inner lycra cuffs keep cold air out of sleeves
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Heat-reflective hood lining for extra warmth
- Hidden pocket at inner neck with goggle wipe
- Bogner embroidery on back
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do you have this jacket in stock in Tampa in a 44 men's?"
1 Answers |
Question by Dave on 2/19/2013 - 10:25 pm
"Our Tampa store does not have this jacket in stock at all. However, you can purchase it online with us and then return it to the store if you do not like it for any reason. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/20/2013 - 9:35 am
"If I have a measurement of 44 inches in the chest, what size would I be in the(a) Bogner jacket, 44 or 46? Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Fabo on 4/1/2013 - 12:00 pm
"You would need a size 46 so that you can properly layer underneath and be comfortable."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/1/2013 - 12:19 pm
Average Customer Rating: 3/5 (1 customer reviews)