Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Bogner Amarok-T Ski Jacket has a clean style and top-level performance. It's made with the best quality fabric that stretches in every direction so you can move freely. The fabric is also incredibly waterproof, and the seams are taped so no moisture seeps in. The Armorak is insulated with a low-profile synthetic that keeps you warm without compromising its incredible Bogner fit. The theme of the Amarok-T Jacket is Arctic Earth and it's adorned with custom embroideries that you'll never see anywhere else.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 85% polyester / 15% elastane fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: 55g synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures 30"
- 4-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Removable hood to keep your head dry
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- 2 zippered hand and 2 zippered chest pockets
- Inside mesh pocket and zippered pocket
- Inner lycra cuffs keep cold air out of sleeves
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Heat-reflective hood lining for extra warmth
- Hidden pocket at inner neck with goggle wipe
- Bogner embroidery on back
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
As you can see this is a very expensive jacket. So I went ahead and bought it and yes I like the looks and I can tell you it was the coolest jacket in the mountain. The big problem: the white cloth. It stains very easily, from dirty lifts to picking up your skis, etc and that good quality, flexible material will absorb the stain. After two very delicate washes following its washing care (that label inside) and even using a stain removal, it still shows. So I have a jacket that I used 4 times and I cannot make it look as new...