Bogne Ira-D Down Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Bogner Ira-D Ski Jacket is as stunning as it is bold. The fabric isn't shiny, but it does have a slight sheen when it catches the light. It's also adorned with sparkly Swarovski crystals on the left sleeve that spell out "Sonia Bogner." Bogner used narrow quilting at the sides and a belt at the waist to create a dramatic, feminine silhouette. The Ira-D Jacket is insulated with the best quality down insulation, and it's trimmed around the hood in the most gorgeous Finn Raccoon fur. Although Bogner is a house of fashion, they didn't stop there. The Ira-D Jacket is completely appropriate for skiing, complete with highly-waterproof fabric and skier-friendly features.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide rip-stop shell fabric
- Lining Material: Quilted 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 750-fill goose down (100% down)
- Length: Center back measures 25.5"
- Narrow quilting at the sides to reduce puffiness there
- Belted waist for a dramatic silhouette
- Removable Finn raccoon fur trim around the hood
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Inner ribbed cuffs fit close to keep out cold air
- Zippered cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Asian dragon-themed embroidery on left sleeve
- Swarovski crystal "Sonia Bogner" on left sleeve
- Flap pocket and zippered pocket on sleeve to hold items
- Two zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Zippered inside pocket to keep items secure
- Olive ribbon trimming around pockets and zippers
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.