Blizzard Magnum 7.6 IQ Alpine Ski System
Intermediate and advanced skiers will appreciate the incredible versatility of the all-mountain Blizzard Magnum 7.6 IQ Alpine Ski System with TP 12 Bindings. These high-performance skis offer smooth turn initiation and exit with exceptional edge hold throughout. The Sandwich Composite Sidewall construction remains stable at higher speeds but will also feel forgiving when skiing the zipper line through the bumps. The Magnum 7.6â€™s Carbon Technology design places incisions on the tip and tail of this mid-fat ski so it floats in natural snow and retains its flex when cutting through the crud off-piste. Blizzard's high-performance TP 12 Bindings keeps aggressive skiers from pre-releasing in the steeps.
- Ski Dimensions: 124/76/107
- Turn Radius: 15m
- Design: All-Mountain
- Camber: Traditional
- IQ Sandwich Composite Sidewalls are stable, yet forgiving
- Powerframe Carbon has lively rebound characteristics on the hill
- IQ Binding Power System is fully integrated into the core of the ski
- TP 12 Bindings are ideal for intermediate to advanced skiers
- DIN: 4-12 w/ 90mm brake
- AFD (Anti Friction Device) ensures consistent release performance
- Biometric Release reduces upward forces for a controlled release
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are these the 7.6 IQ skis rated #2 by Ski Mag?"
1 Answers |
Question by Edward Solano on 9/6/2010 - 11:59 am
"These are rated #1 by Ski Mag."
Answer by Miss Gracie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/7/2010 - 11:42 am
"Would the Blizzard 7.6 ski well in eastern hardpack bumps.Also what about softer unpacked bumps. "
1 Answers |
Question by skier on 11/2/2011 - 8:22 pm
"This is a excellent ski for hardpack bumps offering less vibration due to its Carbon Technology but it also includes incisions on the tip and tail of this mid-fat ski so it floats in natural snow"
Answer by alejandrasimon (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/7/2011 - 9:59 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.