Rocker/Camber Hybrid: Uses rocker in certain zones of the ski, typically the tip, tail, or both. Great, versatile choice, offering good grip on hardpack, some float in soft snow, and easy turn initiation and transitions.
81-105: Versatile; good blend of carve and float
The Blizzard Black Pearl is a forgiving, lightweight ski that doesn’t choose favorites. These women's skis are well-suited to anyone looking to ski the whole mountain. The mid range 88mm waist width is made to go from groomers to powder stashes in the trees. The tip and tail rocker destroys choppy snow, while the wood core keeps the skis reactive and quick.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Ski Dimensions: 125-88-110 mm
- Turn Radius: 18m (size 173)
- Camber: Tip and tail rocker
- Bindings: Not included
- Recommended Binding (sold separately): Marker 11.0 TC EPS
- Poplar, bamboo, and paulownia core makes the Black Pearl light and reactive
- Flip Core rocker construction creates a smooth and stable rocker transition
- Sandwich sidewall double quadrax construction for exceptional edge grip