Blizzard Cochise Skis (Men's)
The Blizzard Cochise Skis prefer powder, but they're not on a strict diet. These skis have a Flip Core which is an upside-down cambered core turned into reverse camber that provides excellent float in deep snow. Titanial adds stiffness and response, and a sidewall construction and sidecut means you'll still be able to dig in when you're relaxing on groomed runs. If you ski fast be sure to size up on the Cochise to get that extra running length.
- Design: Freeride Powder
- Ski Dimensions: 135-108-123
- Camber: Flip Core Reverse Camber
- Turn Radius: 28.5m (size 185)
- Binding: Not included
- Durable sandwich construction
- Sidewall construction for good grip on edge
- Double titanial layer adds stiffness and response
- Flip Core is naturally reverse-cambered ski for stability
- ISO wood core
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.