Billabong Matt Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
The Billabong Matt Insulated Jacket will keep you covered if that coveted fresh snow starts falling in the middle of your day. A 10k waterproof rating means that the snow will brush right off the surface instead of wetting out and making you cold. Combine this with the backing of solid breathability and warm insulation and you get a force field of protection from the cold and snow. Billabong designed the Matt Jacket with killer style and a regular fit earning extra bonus points from riders.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Material: 100% poly twill fabric
- Insulation: 80g body/ 60g sleeve insulation
- Fit: Regular fit is roomy but not overly baggy
- Durable heavy twill fabric
- Fully taped seams lock out moisture
- Interior zippered pocket and goggle pocket keep you organized
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Soft sherpa insulation on inside back panel for extra warmth
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do you have a size medium?"
1 Answers |
Question by nico on 5/15/2012 - 7:57 am
"Hi Nico! We only have the sizes that are listed here on the website. We do not currently have a size medium in stock in this jacket. You should checkout the Ride Gatewood Shell Snowboard Jacket, 686 Seasons Insulated Snowboard Jacket or the Volcom Sprawl Insulated Snowboard Jacket!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/15/2012 - 9:14 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.