Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Part of the new Jamie Anderson line, the Billabong Glimmer Snowboard Jacket combines radical styling with a fully-featured build. Attack the park, groomers or sidecountry in comfort thanks to 10K weatherproofing, insulation, and underarm vents. When the sunlight has faded, shed the hood and stuff your goggles into the goggle pocket. Then stroll through the village with confidence in this form-fitting jacket.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Laminated slub/denim/twill
- Insulation: 80g body/60g sleeves synthetic insulation
- Fit: Fashion fit is feminine and shaped
- Critical taped seams prevent seepage through exposed seams
- Durable YKK center front zippers
- Jacket-to-pant interface connects with Billabong Pants
- Adjustable attached hood dials in head protection
- Underarm venting with no-catch mesh offers cooling
- Waterproof powder skirt wraps around your waist to keep out snow
- Branded metal lift ticket holder
- Sleeve pass pocket secures your season pass
- Hidden music pocket stores your tune stash
- Goggle pocket for storing eyewear
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Lycra hand gaiters seal the cuffs
- Micro-fleece inner chinguard prevent chafing
- Key hook at interior hand pocket latches onto your keys
- Brushed micro-fleece hand warmer pocket keeps your hands warm