Billabong Insulated Shortcut Jacket (Men's)
Adding your own style and staying protected from harsh winter weather couldnâ€™t be easier when you choose the waterproof and wind-resistant Billabong Shortcut jacket. The lightweight 60/40gm insulation keeps you warm without getting in the way when you need the freedom to move. Special 8k/8k waterproof and breathable coating sheds snow and water and keeps air moving from your jacket interior to the outside when activity levels rev up. Plenty of extras like a designated music pocket, bungee cord hem adjustment inside your pocket and a full length storm flap make the Shortcut insulated jacket the perfect blend of style, protection and value.
- 8k mm waterproof coating blocks snow and wet weather from penetrating jacket
- 8k mm breathable coating keeps air circulating preventing perspiration and wetness
- Critical seams taped to keep moisture out of exposed seams
- Full length zipper storm flap wards off wind and moisture
- 100 percent nylon fabric is wind-resistant to prevent chilling gusts from entering
- 60gm poly insulation in body traps core warmth for comfort
- 40gm poly insulation in sleeves and hood retains heat to keep you warm
- Silky taffeta lining feels smooth over your clothes or layering system
- Full length exterior storm flap guards against snow, water and wind from entering at front zipper
- Pit zips dump heat when you need to release heat
- Durable YKK center front zips prevent stuck zippers
- Adjustable cuffs keep snow out
- Bungee cord hem cinch adjustment for custom fit and added protection
- Hem adjustment located in hand pocket for quick adjustments without exposing hands to cold weather
- Hooded style for additional weather protection
- Supreme suede collar facing and chin guard eliminates chafing
- Interior music pocket keeps tunes protected and easily accessible
- Interior and exterior multi-purpose pockets for stashing necessities
- Internal pass pocket keeps lift ticket safe
- Key ring securely holds keys
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do you have this jacket available in a mens size small ? Also what temperature range is this jacket good for?"
1 Answers |
Question by Todd Geatz on 11/16/2010 - 6:56 pm
"This jacket has 60gm insulation in the chest and 40gm in the sleeves which means it has lightweight insulation. You would definitely need some layers of you're going to be in super cold conditions. Unfortunately, we do not have a size small available."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/23/2010 - 9:02 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.