Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Billabong Frontside waterproof and breathable insulated jacket takes classic styling to the next level with thoughtful extras and fantastic weather protection. The hooded Frontside has a bungee cord hem adjustment that’s accessible through the interior hand pocket so you’ll never need to expose skin to the elements when making adjustments to keep snow and gusts of wind out of your jacket. Plenty of exterior and interior pockets give you enough room for essentials and a few extras, while lightweight insulation will keep you moving in comfort all day long.
- 8k mm waterproof coated fabric blocks snow and wet weather from penetrating jacket
- 8k mm coated fabric is breathable to keep air circulating, preventing perspiration and wetness
- FD nylon twill, wind-resistant fabric prevents chilling gusts from entering
- Critical seams are taped to keep moisture out of exposed seams
- Embossed nylon taffeta lining adds style and extra soft feel
- Full-length exterior storm flap wards off wind and moisture
- 80gm poly insulation in body traps core warmth
- 60gm poly insulation in sleeves and hood retains heat to keep you warm
- Pit zips let you release heat when necessary
- Durable YKK center front zips prevent stuck zippers
- Adjustable cuffs keep snow out of your sleeves
- Bungee cord hem cinch adjustment for custom fit and added protection
- Hem adjustment located in hand pocket for quick adjustments without exposing your hands
- Hooded style for extra protection
- Supreme suede collar facing and chin guard eliminates chafing
- Interior music pocket keeps tunes protected and easily accessible
- Interior and exterior multi-purpose pockets stash necessities
- Internal pass pocket keeps lift ticket safe
- Key ring securely holds keys