Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
All the pant a rider needs for under 100 bucks, the Billabong Fringe Snowboard Pant cuts fat without skimping on the important stuff. These cargo pants keep legs cozy and moving with 8,000mm weather protection, 60g insulation, and a roomy fit. Hand warmer pockets and a lift ticket holder are sure to get use on every riding day.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproof / 8K Breathable
- Shell Material: Coated polyester twill
- Insulation: 60g synthetic insulation
- Fit: Regular fit is relaxed, but not baggy
- Critical taped seams prevent seepage through exposed seams
- Inseam hem zips adjust over-boot fit
- Branded metal lift ticket holder for clipping your ticket
- Exterior waist adjustments keep fit the way the rider likes it
- Brushed tricot hand warmer pockets provide warmth
- Key hook at interior hand pocket tethers keys to pants
- Waterproof boot gaiters with lace hooks seal around your boots
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
My 8 y.o. son used these for a week in Steamboat. They worked out great. The adjustable waist makes it an easy fit. The fit looks good, not too baggy but relaxed enough to be comfortable. Nice pockets to store essentials. Did not hear any complaints from him.