Billabong Fringe Snowboard Pant (Boys')
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 8/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
All the pant a rider needs for under 100 bucks, the Billabong Fringe Snowboard Pant cuts fat without skimping on the important stuff. These cargo pants keep legs cozy and moving with 8,000mm weather protection, 60g insulation, and a roomy fit. Hand warmer pockets and a lift ticket holder are sure to get use on every riding day.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproof / 8K Breathable
- Shell Material: Coated polyester twill
- Insulation: 60g synthetic insulation
- Fit: Regular fit is relaxed, but not baggy
- Critical taped seams prevent seepage through exposed seams
- Inseam hem zips adjust over-boot fit
- Branded metal lift ticket holder for clipping your ticket
- Exterior waist adjustments keep fit the way the rider likes it
- Brushed tricot hand warmer pockets provide warmth
- Key hook at interior hand pocket tethers keys to pants
- Waterproof boot gaiters with lace hooks seal around your boots
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How are these pants sized?"
1 Answers |
Question by Customer on 1/15/2013 - 2:27 pm
"Medium is for age 10, large is for age 12, and XL is age 14."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/15/2013 - 2:28 pm
"My son is in between a 18 husky and a mens 32 waist. Can you tell me the measurements of the waist of these pants? He has size 16 Burton pants that he can not button. "
1 Answers |
Question by charleen on 1/30/2013 - 10:02 am
"""Based on those measurements, he may want to size up to Men's snowboard pants since this style XL is 29-30 inch waist for boys. "
Answer by Priya (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/30/2013 - 12:42 pm
"Where is the lift ticket holder on these pants?"
1 Answers |
Question by t battle on 1/31/2013 - 7:59 am
"This pant does not include the lift ticket holder. We do apologize and will update the website description shortly. "
Answer by Priya (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/31/2013 - 1:04 pm
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)