Billabong Color Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Women's)
Electrify the slopes with Billabongâ€™s Color Insulated Snowboard Jacket. Part of the designerâ€™s Neon Collection, the Color Jacket combines big looks with big performance. Zonal insulation combines different insulation weights to achieve balanced warmth. This coat packs 10K waterproofing, and with a powder skirt, pant-jacket interface, and Lycra hand gaiters â€“ snow truly has no way of getting in. Mesh venting, and an adjustable hood make things easier and more comfortable on the slopes.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Polyester twill fabric
- Insulation: 180g body/80g sleeve synthetic insulation
- Critically taped seams prevent moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Zonal insulation blends different weights to target warmth
- Stack snaps and loops provide jacket-to-pant connection
- Venting with no catch mesh for fast cooling
- Adjustable hood with built-in foam visor fits snugly around your head
- Sleeve lift pass pocket for storing your pass
- Waterproof adjustable powder skirt seals snow out
- Lycra hand gaiters keep snow out of sleeves
- Internal music pocket holds your mp3 or iPod
- Goggle pocket safely stores your eyewear
- Brushed microfleece hand warmer pockets are cozy for cold hands
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do you have a sizing chart for your jackets?"
1 Answers |
Question by Abby on 1/13/2014 - 1:09 pm
"You can view the size chart for Billabong to the right side of the image of the jacket."
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/14/2014 - 10:14 am
"Is this jacket actually warm?"
1 Answers |
Question by ruthless on 9/1/2014 - 8:50 pm
"It definitely is! We rate it a 10/10 for warmth!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/3/2014 - 11:52 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.