Billabong Bower Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
The Billabong Bower Insulated Snowboard Jacket will provide you with podium-ready style, and a lot of protection. 15k waterproof laminated fabric with fully taped seams makes the Bower Jacket immune to winter blizzards and sleet storms. The insulation is a mid-range 80g in the body and 60g in the sleeves so you stay warm or cool depending on the weather and what you layer underneath. The Billabong Bower's interior zippered pocket, goggle pocket, and stealth exterior pockets keep you organized.
- Fabric Rating: 15K Waterproofing / 15K Breathability
- Material: 100% poly twill fabric
- Insulation: 80g body/ 60g insulation
- Fit: Rider fit is looser
- Fully taped seams lock moisture out
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Interior goggle pocket protects expensive eyewear
- Multiple external and internal pockets store gear
- Front storm flap keeps cold air out of the zipper
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi, it says that the jacket color is black but the picture looks more like a blue/gray color. Just checking to see what color it actually is? And it may seem like a stupid question but does billabong make good quality jackets? Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Mitch on 9/1/2012 - 10:25 am
"The color is more of a dark gray color. I would not call it blue at all. Billabong makes great jackets! It has 15K waterproofing, is fully seam sealed, and is ready to keep you dry this winter!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/6/2012 - 4:06 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.